Re: [Phpgroupware-users] addresbook entries disappear

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] addresbook entries disappear
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 18:21:33 +0200

Hi all,
Sorry to be late.

I have exactly the same problem as Stephan.
In Fact I'm not able to use the tabs at all, and I can't add manually people into the addressbook. I post a Bug report on this on Savannah, Hope that you can contribute there (
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=8777 )

For information, I cvs update today, but the bug is here for a long time. (But could not get date on this).
Hope this help,

Regards,
Caeies.

Brian Johnson wrote:
I have a few questions to help narrow down where the problem might lie.

1. Is this a new install or was the data upgraded from an old version?

Update with no data in it from 0.9.16RC1

2. Is this for persons or organizations or both?

Both

3. What data is disapearing?  phone numbers, addresses, etc?

Not relevant

4. What data is being edited?

Person, email Name firstname etc ...

5. Do you have the ability to run a SQL SELECT?  If not, get a SQL client for
your db .. the quickest way to debug is to look at the data and we may need to
run a couple SQL commands.

Seems to be no data at all in the table, apart the owner.

Stephan Hagemann (address@hidden) wrote:

I have installed version 0.9.16.000 and just did a cvs-update. There is just
the Default group and all the members of this group allow give all the rights
on the adressbook to the entire group.

New entries show up as they should. When I try to change the entry there are
two problems:
- the old values are not shown in the corresponding fields while editing
- once saved the entry can not be seen in the addressbook

I believe this can only be a configuration / usage problem. But what is it?

thx very much