[Phpgroupware-users] PHP error with asyncservices.php

From: Christian Rost
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] PHP error with asyncservices.php
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:20:50 +0100

Hi,

since I updated my Debian installation, the asyncservice of phpgw sends an
error each time it is
executed by cron, but the asyncservices are working normal, despite the error
message. The error
message is as follows

## Subject:
Cron <address@hidden> /usr/bin/php4 -q
usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/cron/asyncservices.php
rocon-it.de
## Body:
PHP Warning:  Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php4/20050606/mcrypt.so' -
libmcrypt.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in
Unknown on line 0

The library is available under the specified path. Within PHPgw I've disabled
mcrypt support, so
it's quite interessting why the asyncservices wants to use it. I've checked out
asyncservices.php but couldn't locate the problem, yet.

##
## header.inc
##
$GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['server']['mcrypt_enabled'] = False;
$GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['server']['versions']['mcrypt'] = '2.5.7';
$GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['server']['mcrypt_iv'] =
'hdsfhjkdshsdiurewjnkmdjk2343232';

##
## crontab
##
*/5 * * * * www-data /usr/bin/php4 -q
/usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/cron/asyncservices.php
mydomain.de

##
## Debian Packages
##
libmcrypt4                    2.5.7-5
mcrypt                        2.6.4-3
php4-mcrypt                   4.3.10-2

Well, the asyncservices are running as expected but it's bothering to get up to
290 mails from
asyncservices per day.

Christian
Christian Rost