Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP question

From: mike amos-simpson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP question
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 23:22:38 +0000

why am I still on this list ?- I've unsubscribed from it - we don't use phpgroupware because the support is months out of date and hardly understandable and the softwares so complicated you spend more time trying to figure it out than getting on with what you wanted to organise. Please remove me from the list - thanks