[Phpgroupware-users] This blend will help you get thinner

From: Willie Finn
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] This blend will help you get thinner
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 17:07:53 -0000

Anatrim -- The newest and most exciting fat Ioss product available - As scen on Oprah

Did you know obesity kiIIs more and more people every year? We know you hate the extra pounds, the ugly look and the social stigmata attached to fat people. Moreover, you can barely do anything about the appetite. This all sounds familiar? Then we have something for you!

Introducing Anatrim, the ultimate product for weight loss. The greatest thing is that Anatrim improves the quality of your life, making you crave food less, giving you better mood and eliminating the extra weight. Read what people say about this product:

"This is wonderful! Instead of watching TV and stuffing myself with food l became more interested in exercise. Anatrim got me on the right track. l am more fit now, and there are lots of men around me!"

Victoria K., San Diego

"I tried some passive weight losing, you know, but with little result. This terrible appetite would just kick in and spoil everything. Once l heard about Anatrim in the media, and I rather liked the information. l tried using it, and my wife said I'm a different person now, 4 months later. 30 pounds off and I keep losing them! And you know, the bedroom thing is cool, too."

Serge Smith, Bellevue WA

Anatrim heIps your brain understand you don't need that much food. It improves your mood, gives you energy and attacks obesity. All thanks to its powerful formula with no side effects!

Find out more about this dazzling product now!

Remove you e-mail