Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: address book and notes lead to blank screen

From: Andy Tschiersch
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: address book and notes lead to blank screen
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:50:38 -0700 (MST)

Chris Weiss wrote on Mon, 02 October 2006 22:56
> this is for php5?  odd that an extra () would have any affect at all.

i think this is php5 only, but i'm not sure.
without the @ for each() it works too:
while ($column = each(($all_cols_to_display)))
Quote:
> can you post both these on the bug and/or patch managers?  links are
> at http://support.phpgroupware.org/

the fix for notes is postet already from another user
the fix for addressbook is now also added by me
Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org