[Phpgroupware-users] retention

From: Michael Glenn
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] retention
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 10:06:40 +0200

They connect us to that which is beyond our own tiny, individual conatus.
Still, it's nice to see at least some progress is being made toward a wireless commons on the National Mall.
For days afterward, I gazed out the window at a smoke cloud. Perhaps that explains this strange, creeping normalcy I feel.
I fear it's too late, now that networks and capital have been deployed.
Air travel is a nightmarish experience.
That's what makes lif interesting. Cringely is skeptical this will work, but for entirely operational reasons: he doesn't think Sun can realign the incentives of its employees, particularly the sales force. This, only months after eBay announced a broad strategic partnership with Yahoo!
Anyone can contribute.
The legislation would just speed up their deployment process.
It's what surrounds those football-field Googleputers in Oregon, and all the other manifestations of the Internet-scale computer.
On that day an unidentified object, allegedly with five aliens aboard, crashed on a ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico. The fight now is whether it's possible to retroactively reverse that outcome.
, which is still in place. A massive, sickening cloud of dust.
They connect us to that which is beyond our own tiny, individual conatus.
For days afterward, I gazed out the window at a smoke cloud. I fear it's too late, now that networks and capital have been deployed.
On that day an unidentified object, allegedly with five aliens aboard, crashed on a ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico. That makes Wall Street and the public skeptical. I actually think the FCC would be the better place to address Net Neutrality issues, but I'm skeptical this proceeding will go anywhere with the current FCC leadership.
Would there be another attack? An instant, and an eternity. My wife, whose office was less than a block from Ground Zero, made it out unharmed.
It was hard to imagine true normalcy returning.
Do you want more choice or more legislation?
Apple does the same in the consumer market, using iTunes, automatic software updates, and .