[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Installation error

From: RenO
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Installation error
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 14:10:07 -0700 (MST)

Re,

I'm verry sorry but I don't find the procedure (.htaccess) in the install
documentation at http://docs.phpgroupware.org/html/install/

Where is the .htaccess procedure please for resolve my errors and for warning :

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at d:\easyphp1-8\www\phpgroupware\phpgwapi\inc\class.setup.inc.php:775)
in d:\easyphp1-8\www\phpgroupware\setup\index.php on line 65

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org