[Phpgroupware-users] reunion plans

From: Bettye Rodriguez
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] reunion plans
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 10:08:43 -0600

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,GAIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable gains
of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clisk here http://elusivebutterfly.info

A couple of National Guard chopper-jockeys sent out as part of a random
drug-control sweep (looking for back-country pot-farmers, in other words) had
seen a sunflash on what remained of the Camaro's windshield and set down in a
nearby clearing for a closer look.
Because when you were writing a novel you almost always got roadblocked
somewhere, and there was no sense in trying to go on until you'd HAD AN IDEA.
Her hair bounced and joggled around her face as it came loose from the
bobby-pins that held it up.