[Phpgroupware-users] Login and blank page

From: Symbio
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Login and blank page
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 05:30:58 -0700 (MST)

I have installed Apache 2.2.3, PHP 5.1.6, MYSQL 5.0.22 and phpGroupWare on a Win2000 Professional machine.

I've finished creating the admin account but when i login with the account, i
only got a blank page. I use phpMyAdmin to check on the database and everything
seems to be in order. I tried looking for error logs but found nothing that
points directly to any errors during the login. I've also inserted the
ini_set('zend.ze1_compatibility_mode', '1'); into my header file but it is
still giving me a blank screen.

Can anyone help me please?

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @