[Phpgroupware-users] lovely

From: Pat Gray
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] lovely
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 01:53:55 +0300

althought we never end up as a couple, but at least i am grateful that we are still friends. From there, we plan to drop by the now famous Phi-Phi island and Samui as the last point before we head back. And time might not be the best healer here. It was good while it lasted at least. A new song of the charts or are you the occasional retro listening songs from the past? It's a tricky question this one.
>From there, we plan to drop by the now famous Phi-Phi island and Samui as the last point before we head back. But the last straw came recently when his current girlfriend started to bug me. but i think you end it on a good note, i'm sure it's gonna be alright. No matter how you would try to vary the task to make it more interesting, driving to work is nothing fun at all. We respect, luv, honest, compromise with each other and that will never break us. anyways, glad to be back and missed you too Cheers! well becareful that what would be one's greatest fear might just come through you know Cheers!
With all the stuff that I've been learning at work about how the world basically is run politically, I'm beginning to think that my late dad played the "game" too. welcome back i dont have trouble with ex-s.
But if the friendships start to interfere with our lives or becomes hurdles and actually prevent us from moving on properly, then it's just not worth it! Some also say that dreams is a way of you exploring the things that you know you want but dare not do. He wanted to remain friends but not for me. Well basically we used to go out together in a relationship a while back.
it would then make me feel guilty and might lead me to defeating the purpose i left in the first place.
My only comfort is that his staff, till this very day holds him in the highest regard.