[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Non english languages not 100%

From: hj . pallesen
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Non english languages not 100%
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 06:26:19 -0700 (MST)

I would be able to do translation of some part.

E.g. I have nearly translated fudforum API msg file into danish.

I found though that I had to uninstall and install fudforum API each time I had
made a correction to the msg file in order to let the language corrections be
reflected. I had no success in just making the correction in the msg file build
in the fudforum DATA_DIR area.

As for the <appname>/setup/phpgw_??.lang file

I now see what is missing.

Formula is for email API phpgw_da.lang

inbox   email   da      Indboks
accounts        email   da      Konti