[phpGroupWare-users] login.php and displayed language

From: hj . pallesen
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] login.php and displayed language
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:51:59 -0700 (MST)

The login form displays 'Username' as 'Username' but should be 'Brugernavn'.
The other messages on login page are also wrong.

In the phpgwapi/phpgw_da.lang file I have

username        common  da      Brugernavn

in login.php I have tried changing 'en' to 'da' - result still the same

                        // If the lastloginid cookies isn't set, we will
default to english.
                        // Change this if you need.

$GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['user']['preferences']['common']['lang'] = 'da';
Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org