[phpGroupWare-users] Some users seeing 0b-length files in filemanager

From: G . Gollinger
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Some users seeing 0b-length files in filemanager
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 13:46:12 -0700 (MST)

Hello all,

We have group folders set up in the filemanager application.  I've set up the
ACLs for the group folders such that group members may read/add/edit/delete
anything in the folder, but also have set the ACLs for a few other users not in
that group to also read/add/edit/delete.

Once in a while, and we haven't figured out why it sometimes happens but
usually doesn't, a file that is uploaded by one of the non-members will show up
as size 0B for the group members, while the person who uploaded it sees the
correct size.

Is there any way to correct this?

System: Scientific Linux 4 (A Red Hat Enterprise derivative); Apache 2.0.52-28,
PHP 4.3.9-3.22, MySQL 4.1.20-1.Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org