[phpGroupWare-users] Problem with the Addressbook and MySQL

From: Angel
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Problem with the Addressbook and MySQL
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 09:16:32 -0700 (MST)

I was adding my contacs and everything was working perfect. I add
like 6 or 7 and then it gave me this error.

Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT contact_addr.contact_id AS addr_contact_id,
contact_addr.contact_addr_id AS key_addr_id, contact_addr.addr_type_id AS
addr_type, contact_addr.add1 AS addr_add1, contact_addr.add2 AS addr_add2,
contact_addr.city AS addr_city, contact_addr.state AS addr_state,
contact_addr.postal_code AS addr_postal_code, contact_addr.country AS
addr_country, contact_addr.preferred AS addr_preferred,
contact_addr_type.description AS addr_description FROM phpgw_contact_addr AS
contact_addr LEFT JOIN phpgw_contact_addr_type AS contact_addr_type ON
contact_addr_type.addr_type_id = contact_addr.addr_type_id WHERE ((
(contact_addr.preferred = 'Y' OR contact_addr.preferred IS NULL) AND
(contact_addr.contact_id = )))
MySQL Error: 1064 (You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')))'
at line 1)

File:  C:\Inetpub\vhosts\liveonstagemag.com\httpdocs\project\phpgroupware\php
gwapi\inc\class.contacts_sql.inc.php
Line: 1334Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org