[phpGroupWare-users] Addressbook display preferences

From: Darren
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Addressbook display preferences
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 11:34:50 -0700 (MST)

Greetings,
phpGroupWare newbie here.  Hopefully this is a simple question and I'm just too
unitiated to figure it out.
In address book, I have a couple of hundred "persons" set up.  When I go to the
main address book page, I can see the following fields:
first name, last name, department, title, street, and city.
I want to change the 'default view' so that instead of department and/or title,
it would show the company name, and anothe field, like a phone number.
I cannot seem to find where to change what fields are displayed in the main,
default address book screen.
Can anyone offer some insite?
thanks,
Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org