[phpGroupWare-users] minimal install

From: jose veiga
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] minimal install
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 04:45:40 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I have recently discovered PhpGroupWare and I'm trying to implement for a
small, active and low-budgeted group of friends (all of them, filmmakers
working in Spain and South America). We are trying to work together despite the
long distance.

Our problem is that we only have a free (small and restrictive) php hosting and
a free (but powerful) remate mysql database. Therefore, we need to upload to
the our server only those highly necessary files for running phpgroupware
system and some of the applications.

I would like to know which files and folders we really need for a minimum
instalation. Could someone tell us which are the "system-required" folders and
files? For example, is phpGroupWare - 0.9.16.kpf required? do we need CVS
folders?

Thanks for your help and sorry for my little English.Sent from the phpGroupWare
forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org