Re: [phpGroupWare-users] [Solved ?] Trouble on sitemanager with an user.

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] [Solved ?] Trouble on sitemanager with an user...
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:38:16 +0200

Hi Marco,

Sorry, but clean_vars looks working well in my case, so that's not the
problem.

I commit some fixes in Content_BO about the handling of errors in some
cases. You should be able to understand what's wrong a little bit better.

That's a guess but, reading the code, your user seems to not have the
right to write to the _Category_ in which the block is. So he's not able
to modify it. There's perhaps a bug there, in the case you already give
him the right to write in that category, or in the case you give him
some right that should be letting him writing in that category, but for
which we are not doing a check when saving data.

Hope I'm clear. If not complains, and I will try to be a little bit more
clear :)

Regards.

Caeies.