[phpGroupWare-users] Cannot add To-Do items to my list

From: Rich Cook
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Cannot add To-Do items to my list
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 13:34:00 -0700 (MST)

I have phpgroupware up and running on my server now.  I can do everything I
have tried so far except that for some reason I cannot add any To-Do items.  I
click Add, fill in the fields, then click Save and I just get a blank page.  I
there something I need to set up to use To Do lists?  Sent from the
phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org