[phpGroupWare-users] Re: cookies error message

From: colin
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: cookies error message
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 14:29:33 -0700 (MST)

Y'know, I've just had this message too and like you I tried messing about with
CHMOD and so on, scratched my head over various php.ini settings i might have
missed, yada yada yada... in the end, what worked was this:

When I got kicked back to the login page, there were two buttons both labelled
login. Instinctively, I was clicking the second one, where I'd entered my
password. Actually, if you look closely you'll see you need to click on the
first one. It's actually labelled  "Setup/Config Admin Login" as opposed to
"Header Admin Login", so I felt a right prawn...

Might you be doing something similarly daft?  :roll:

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org