[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Missing tables in database

From: Gene Floyd
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Missing tables in database
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:32:05 -0700 (MST)

OK, it sounds like we're supposed to be running this on our own server. I have
a host and as far as I know, I can not get shell access. Is there a work-around
for this?

I did find out where I can go into the database and create tables
manually....could I make one called lang? How many fields would I give it? I am
still trying to find out how to get full/lock access to the database; according
to the docs for MySql, locked_in_memory is disabled on godaddy.com. Is this
what needs to be accessed? is that only needed for setup and is there a
workaround for it? Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.Sent from the
phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org