[phpGroupWare-users] Phpgroupware security release

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Phpgroupware security release
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 19:18:06 +0200

The CT Team is urging everybody to upgrade their phpgw installation to now.

Some vulnerabilities have been pointed out by VUPEN Security and we have
fixed them in this release. More information are available on our website=

Please go to download it at
and then upgrade your installation.

Please don't forget to save your DB before doing the update !

The packages are signed with my gpg key. Please check the integrity of
yourfiles with the md5sum and check for the official package with my
public key.

We are looking for new dev, so please let us now if you are interested
in contributing !