phpprintipp

[Phpprintipp] Debian package

From: Catherine Bauer : Sco Logic Ltd
Subject: [Phpprintipp] Debian package
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 11:44:23 -0000

Hello,

I am trying to install and get PHPIPP running on an ARM processor system. The .deb is shown as i386 only. Have you used this on an Arm machine? Is there any way to install on debian Arm?

I have tried to install using the orig version using make and install however using some of the test scripts it seems to no work and also not show up any errors in the logs(getting a bit difficult to fault find) Hence the possibility of using a debian install to make sure all is installed properly.

Currently I have Cups installed and working fine.. just need PHP Print IPP working now.

Regards

Mark