Conditional targets

From: David Philippi
Subject: Conditional targets
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:27:53 +0200

I've just wrote a little script checking every .cxx for unrequired includes.
Like one can see in the CVS mails there were quite a lot of them.
Doing the removal I've got the following question: how many #ifdef featureX
are there? I didn't remove any headers related to gettext, since it's not
activated for me AFAIK. Question is - how many special builds did I break?

I think a list of all combinations should be made at latest short before the
next version is released to ensure that pingus compiles in all supported
variations but it wouldn't hurt to have one before. ;-)

Bye David