Webpage redesign?!

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Webpage redesign?!
Date: 16 Jun 2002 23:00:44 +0200

As some of you might already know and many maybe not, I plan to
redesign the Pingus webpage in the future. The current one got to
complex and confusing. A redesign prototype is here:

 * http://pingus.seul.org/redesign/

Only problem is that I lack the motivation for finishing that. So
anybody around with some webpage design knowledge and some free time
to work on that? Rewriting most of the webpages content might also be
necessary.

--
Advent:     http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/advent/
Feuerkraft: http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/feuerkraft/