Re: Webpage update

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Webpage update
Date: 22 Jun 2002 02:34:31 +0200

"Louco.com você na internet." <address@hidden> writes:

> Note: I can help on redesign too.

Cool, so I would say that you or Giray starts with creating a template
for the new page[1], that we then commit to CVS (subdir: redesign/),
complete it, fix it and if all is done we move it to the toplevel
directory, so that it will become the official pingus page.

[1] Should we use some XML and XSLT stuff or plain html + style sheet
    or maybe something like WML? I personally would like XML/XSLT
    stuff, but basically just because its new and not because I know
    it very well.

--
Advent:     http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/advent/
Feuerkraft: http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/feuerkraft/