Recent CVS changes

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Recent CVS changes
Date: 25 Jun 2002 19:13:27 +0200

I did some changes in CVS which resolve quite a few situations where
Pingus could get stuck, but on the other site some of the changes
(colmap has become an collection of enums instead of bitfields) might
cause other actions to fail in some situations. Testers are welcome to
checkout current CVS and test all actions. If somebody needs a
static-binary for testing we could also create one. All discovered
actions bugs should get reported to the bug-tracking system or to this
list with a short description on how to reproduce them.

--
Advent:     http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/advent/
Feuerkraft: http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/feuerkraft/