Pingus Actions during Pause

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Pingus Actions during Pause
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 01:05:25 +0100

Ingo,

Just a quick question:

Why do you prefer Pingus to have a limited pause (e.g. bullet time) rather
than completely disallowing giving Pinguses actions during pause mode?  As
a personal preference, I would rather not allow Pinguses to be given
actions while in pause mode.

If Pingus does have to have a limited pause, I suppose I would prefer
something like having the game leave pause mode as soon as an action is
given to a Pingu AND disallowing the game to be paused until maybe 30
seconds after the game was unpaused.  Or maybe just disallowing the game
to be paused until the 30 or whatever seconds after the game is unpaused.

Thanks,
Gervase.