Re: Woooow! debugging.....

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Woooow! debugging.....
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:35:06 +0200

On Monday 12 August 2002 02:28, Alberto Curro wrote:
> PingusError: Controller: config file <../doc/mycontroller.xml> not found
> Error: PingusError: PingusError: Controller: config file
> <../doc/mycontroller.xml> not found
>   In this case, the solution is clear. I guess need this file, and it's
> not present in cvs....

You may just copy controller.xml to mycontroller.xml or change the name in
ScreenManager.cxx.

>   Ah! one major change. I had to change the file src/Input/controller.cxx
> to src/Input/input_controller.cxx. That's because MSVC can compile both
> two files as it output the same file (Debug/controller.obj); changed its
> name, now it compile flawlessly.

Bad change, input/controller.cxx is new and you should have renamed the other
one. ;-)
On the other side I'd be much happier if you'd find a way to have two files
with the same name in different directory work with MSVC. Since the usage of
namespaces this could be a good solution with other names too.

Bye David