Re: [Pingus-CVS] [Bug #978] Font system needs a rewrite

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Pingus-CVS] [Bug #978] Font system needs a rewrite
Date: 12 Aug 2002 15:56:08 +0200

David Philippi <address@hidden> writes:

> What should be rewritten? The font handling of Pingus so that it has
> it's own or should we clean up/rewrite the ClanLib font
> handling.

Both, ClanLibs font handling should be rewritten and since that would
require some API changes, Pingus would also need some changes.

> I'd prefer the second since this may help other people too and I
> don't like the idea of having duplicate code (font handling in
> Pingus, linked with ClanLib which has another font handling).

/me too, but staying away from ClanLib might give a bit more freedom
in the implementation.

--
ICQ: 59461927                                    http://pingus.seul.org |
Ingo Ruhnke <address@hidden>           http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/ |