Re: Pingus -bugs?- under windows...

From: Matthias Bauer
Subject: Re: Pingus -bugs?- under windows...
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 00:01:07 +0200

Alberto Curro wrote:

PS : I'm working in order to have an installer for the game; I'm testing the installer scripts from WinAmp's people (NSIS), as it is free (not opensource, but it's something to start with).. anyone knows about other installer for Win32 that works better or even OpenSource?
You could look into InnoSetup. It is Open Source under the GPL, iirc. It's written in Borland Delphi and has lots of very useful options. Also compresses with bzip2 and has rather small executables.

The homepage is at http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php, you will probably want to use InnoSetupX (extended) because it supports even more options, linked at http://www.jrsoftware.org/is3rdparty.php.