Re: Can I help?

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Can I help?
Date: 03 Sep 2002 13:20:55 +0200

[The Pingus Mailinglist address has changed, the new one is
 address@hidden,
 CCed you in case you are not subscribed to the list]

Konrad Dabrowski <address@hidden> writes:

> So, what could I do to help and where can I download a stable build?

Stable development builds are currently not ready, but we can probally
get one ready in a week or two. In the meantime you can either try to
download and compile the CVS version yourself or just wait a few days.

The latest unstable build available is 0.5.0pre3, but thats GNU/Linux
only. For the moment you can try that and write down all the things
you miss in the game, gameplay tweaks that are needed, etc. (you can
ignore Pingus that are getting stuck in walls, etc. since that and a
lot of other small bugs have been fixed mostly in current CVS).
You can also use the 0.5.0pre3 build to create levels.

Attached below is another mail from the mailinglist, in case you
aren't subscribed: