Radar and Armageddon buttons get in the way

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Radar and Armageddon buttons get in the way
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:59:18 +0100

Before I forget again, there was one problem that I "found" with Pingus a
long time ago.  If you get all of the Pingii stuck in the bottom right
hand corner of the level, there is the possibility that you won't be able
to give any of them any actions as the Armageddon button gets in the way.
The same could be said of the Radar in the other corner.

The obvious solution is to move the Radar and those non-Action buttons a
little bit towards the middle of the screen.

Thanks,
Gervase.