Re: AW: AW: Binaries for Windows NT

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: AW: AW: Binaries for Windows NT
Date: 26 Sep 2002 12:43:57 +0200

"Fischer, Björn Christoph" <address@hidden> writes:

> Any idea someone? Is there something like automake for win?

Ahm, woops. There is a 'tiny' thing I forgot to mention. The Win32
project files are somewhat a month old, but between that we reordered
*a lot* of files, we basically did a completly code clean up and
reorder. The project files are so no longer useable without removing
all the old files and adding all the new ones (basically add all
.cxx/.hxx files you can find).

Alberto? Have you had a look at CVS latly and any updated files
available?

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927