Re: Beta Testers?

From: Neil Hotmail
Subject: Re: Beta Testers?
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:04:24 +0100

@ Neil: Do you have a new windows-dependancies-pingus.zip? The one which is
online is damaged somehow (anyway my WinZip tells me so).

Yes, its at:
ftp://pingus.seul.org/pub/pingus/windows-dependancies-pingus-2002-10-02.zip

The original one was truncated (silently) when I ran over my filespace
quota, sorry about that. This includes the changes I posted to the list, and
should work as is.

Just add the directory "pingus/include" to your inlcude path and
"pingus/lib" to your lib path, and copy the dll's to either windows/system
or the same dir as the pingus .exe.

If it doesn't work let me know

Neil