Re: Windows Specific Fixes

From: Neil Hotmail
Subject: Re: Windows Specific Fixes
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 20:50:45 +0100

> This is an updated version of the .dsp project file (shall I resubmit this
> file every time it changes?)
| Sorry, your patch doesn't work correctly. Bye removing the .dsp part I
could
| apply the rest but the pingus.dsp is still unchanged.

Updated, repatched. The #include was also not patched, so I've included that
to.

I have also attached .dsp in case there is something in .dsp files that
makes them unmergeable - possibly carriage returns - .dsp files must have
them and the whole unix/windows line ends thing may be rearing its head
again.

Ginge