Graphics that are begging to be done ASAP ;-)

From: David Philippi
Subject: Graphics that are begging to be done ASAP ;-)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:17:36 +0200

Hi

Since many people offered to help with graphics but noone seems to find a
real start I'll quote a list of jobs from our Buglist
(https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=pingus)

If someone is interested in doing one of those it would probably be best to
announce it to the list so that other people may choose other tasks. :-)

- animated buttons for pause / fast-forward
- animated success flags for solved levels
  - different success flags depending on the number of resuced pingus
- a better animation for the climber which allows a smooth transition
  walker --> climber
- new animations for lava / water
- blocker needs new sprites to move it's head, tip it's foot like the
  original one
- there's no sprite for a bridger that ran out of bridges, blocker is used
  right now
- an oo/infinity graphic for the time display in levels without limit

This is list is far from complete, I'm stopping here because my lunch is
ready. ;-)

Bye David