Re: SmallMap issue(s)

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Re: SmallMap issue(s)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:45:27 +0100

> From: Ingo Ruhnke <address@hidden>
> Date: 09 Oct 2002 15:45:38 +0200

> Have you already started with this? If not, I can do it.

You can go ahead.  I'll try to sort out the Bomber issue.

Just as a general thing, I was wondering would it be a good idea to use
Savannah's facility to assign a person to a fix?

Personally I would prefer each person to have a To Do bug list in
Savannah.  This would enable one person to do one fix or another person to
do the fix depending on who is going to get to the fix first.

Anyway, Savannah's bug assignment facility should do for right now.

Thanks,
Gervase.