Forces code fix

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Forces code fix
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 22:25:58 +0100

Attached is a fix to a problem in the forces code.  With my experimental
Bomber code, this could be seen when the Armageddon button was pressed
when there are lots on Pingus around.  Some of the Pingus fell up the
screen.

I will soon start a 'proper' version of the "Bomber" stuff as I have had
no comments about the experimental Bomber code I posted.

Thanks,
Gervase.