Re: new style pingu

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: new style pingu
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 01:06:38 +0200

On Wednesday 16 October 2002 00:04, Gervase Lam wrote:
> Basically, there would be no problem keeping the GUI itself stationary.
> But have lots of little jokes that Pingus play out in the background, like
> what I described.  Probably need to have lots, otherwise people would get
> "bored".  Either that or have some of the jokes happen much much less
> often than the others.  Even better have both options!

If you make the times between the jokes random with different ranges for each
this could be very great. If you have some jokes which are always quite
fast, some which have a very great range and some which are always quite
slow (but none completly regular) it could be hard to get bored. (Does joke
A happen before joke B? Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. No?...)

Bye David