Re: Uncommitted CVS diffs?

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Uncommitted CVS diffs?
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 11:11:28 +0200

On Wednesday 16 October 2002 23:32, Gervase Lam wrote:
> I've notice only some of my patches have been committed while others have
> not.  How often are things committed?  Or are you concentrating on
> "structural" changes before putting my patches in so that the patches can
> be tweaked to fit in with the "structural" changes?

What patches of you are not commited? A few days ago I searched the ML for
uncommited patches and commited all of them in a bunch.
Are you subscribe to the CVS list? I didn't announce the commits to
pingus-devel since I forgot to mark the messages I extracted patches from.
If there are some patches still uncommited in the recent CVS code just tell
us which ones.

Bye David