Re: I want to help

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: I want to help
Date: 19 Oct 2002 17:43:11 +0200

David Philippi <address@hidden> writes:

> On Thursday 17 October 2002 19:47, address@hidden wrote:
>> I khnow to desig web pages and I could help you testing levels.
>> If you want me to help you send me a email to this email count.
>
> There are people working on the web design right now but that need
> not stop you from offering them your help - best way is to subscribe
> to the mailing list and discuss things there.

The current webpage redesign is at:

 * http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~ndm103/pingus/default.htm

It looks ok so far, but the used images could need some improvement.
The buttons on the left should be completly images, not images+text
and the Pingus in the upper/right could probally be tweaked to walk on
the text-box belowe them, instead of just in the air. Replacing the
generic border of the text-box table with some custom images might
also look better.

BTW. Neil, is it ok if I move the webpage into savanna CVS? Or do you
want to keep it at your site for the moment?

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927