Re: betaTester

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: betaTester
Date: 07 Nov 2002 00:24:12 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> and yes, i am a student from germany. my nick is janino and i would
> likely be a betatester. i am playing arround with graphics and a bit
> programing.

The beta-testing howto is located at:

 * http://pingus.seul.org/betatesting.html

and the current alpha-binaries are located at:

 * ftp://pingus.seul.org/pub/pingus/betatesting/

In case you need more infos just ask (CVS checkout under Windows could
cause a bit throuble if you are not familiar with it, be can probally
provide a little batch script + cvs-binary to ease that).

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927