beta testing

From: David Grant
Subject: beta testing
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:22:21 -0800

Hi all,

I'm just downloading the CVS version right now. I want to beta test. I'm going to follow the instruction in the ./INSTALL file to compile pingus, then I'll try out some levels, and just do some general beta testing type stuff.

Is there anything I should know beforehand? Anything that I should know that is not on the webpage? I just want to make sure, in case the web page is out of date.

--

David J. Grant
M.A.Sc. Candidate

... Of all the tall tales, I think my favorite is the one about Eli Whitney
   and the interchangeable parts.  --Jack Handy