Re: pingus

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: pingus
Date: 02 Dec 2002 00:30:29 +0100

"Eddie" <address@hidden> writes:

> I would like to offer my help as a webdesigner and can also program a
> little in C++, nothing spectacular, also willing to do any other task
> that may be of use. I am looking at becoming actively involved in the
> open source community so if I can help please let me know.

The job to redesign the webpage is still open, the basic idea for the
new page looks like this:

 * http://pingus.seul.org/redesign.old/

But as you can see that page is just a very very rough and ugly
prototype which still needs a lot of work. The XML-Sources for the
redesign are available in the Webpage CVS, subdirectory redesign (they
are a bit more current then the above site):

 * http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=pingus

If you have no idea about XML, just use the tool you are familar with
and design a good looking site, we will then at a later point
incooperate your design into the XML framework.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927