Re: 'make install' error

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: 'make install' error
Date: 15 Dec 2002 03:52:51 +0100

zach kosky <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't know if this is something that I should post to the bug board or
> to this list.  Please let me know if I'm doing this wrong.

Don't use 'make install' with CVS versions, hasn't worked very well in
the past and will probally not work very well in the future. You might
also want to try to compile with 'make -k' or compile only in the src/
directory to work around bugs in the data/ direcotry or with the
gettext .po files.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927