Re: Webpage

From: Peter Oakley
Subject: Re: Webpage
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 22:25:04 -0000

> Comments and tips on how to improve that are of course very welcome.
looks good to me!
looks ok in opera 6, netscape 7 and ie 6 on win32 (xp), haven't looked at it
with anything else yet
The only thing that I noticed is the transparency (progressive?) on
logo_pingus.png ; IE6 can't handle it, background just goes white.
Obviously pingus surfers are going to be less than the 95% IE-using general
public, but heh, be nice to us. <ahem/> I mean them. ;)