Re: You've find someone to help you develloping pingus!

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: You've find someone to help you develloping pingus!
Date: 04 Jan 2003 00:39:16 +0100

Nicolas Brouet <address@hidden> writes:

> First the Linux/Windows area, that was a silly idea, I know...But
> most "tux" games designed for linux use this...

Yep, and thats one of the reason why most of them suck. Anyway, Pingus
is not about Tux, we don't have any Tux in there, just a bunch of
little penguins. You can find a collection of the last
story-brainstorming at:

 * ftp://pingus.seul.org/pub/pingus/contrib/ideas/story

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927