Re: Please fix the level editor in the Windows verison...

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Please fix the level editor in the Windows verison...
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 18:59:31 +0100

On Sunday 12 January 2003 12:16, Neil Mitchell wrote:
> Was that a hint to me? I do actually have Pingus compiling and working at

Well, actually I asked around my friends to find someone with access to VC++
and a good internet connection. Since I've found one it would be nice if you
tell me what's to do to compile Pingus with VC++. I dimly remember that I've
seen a manual sometime, somewhere... :-)

> the moment - but from what I remember last time I tried it  the level
> editor was flakey and confusing, this may be a windows thing or may be just
> a general thing.

Since graphical design isn't my strongest area I've not tried really the level
editor so far. If there are bugs we'll have to get them out but Ingo will
probably know more about that.

Bye David