Re: Collider and Mover code

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Collider and Mover code
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:39:17 +0100

On Tuesday 28 January 2003 02:17, Gervase Lam wrote:
> So, is there a way to stop duplicate code being written?  Could the two
> methods call a common method?

Wheter they may call a common method depends solely on how you implement the
virtual methods in a specific subclass.

> actions/bomber.cxx|96| undefined reference to
> `UprightPinguCollider::UprightPinguCollider(bool)'

Those errors seem a little bit strange but unless I add the files to my local
tree I can't say for sure. One guess - are you sure that every pure virtual
method has been redefined?

Bye David