Re: New Pingus Win32 binary

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Re: New Pingus Win32 binary
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 00:09:52 -0000

| Finally I've managed to compile a working binary for Pingus on Win32.
It works great for me, even the unstable sound one!

| PS: Neil, could you please add HAVE_LIBCLANMIKMOD into the .dsp
Where did you finally get good copies of ClanMikMod from? I will update
this.

| and change the optimization to less size?
Usually it makes very little difference, and has been known to increase the
size, other compiler flags (use multithreaded dynamic link library,
/OPT:NOWIN98) get much better size reduction, and your resulting binary
doesn't seem that big anyway. I will experiment though when I have it
compiling with MikMod.

Neil